WallMote is the wall switch for anywhere because of it is simple to install. Mounting it requires just two steps:
It is great as the wall switch that you can place anywhere. But WallMote is also the wall switch that you can use anywhere.
Designed for simple recharging and portable use, WallMote’s magnetic mount means that you can simply pull it away from the wall it is mounted on whenever you need it somewhere else. WallMote. Coffee-table-Mote. Bedside-Mote. Anywhere-Mote.
Control on tap.
Control one Z-Wave device. Control many. And all with a single tap.
There is simplicity in tapping touch glass. smartphones proved it. There is power too. Each of WallMote’s buttons can be programmed to control one Z-Wave device or many. Meaning that a single tap on its smooth surface can change a single light, a whole room, or your whole home. Tap good morning. Tap good night. Tap all the moments in between.
WallMote does not just offer control on tap. Each button is touch sensitive, meaning you can access new commands and control scenes simply by holding your finger a little longer.
Press and hold. Swipe up. Swipe down. Tap. Through capacitive touch, each of these lets WallMote do something different. Dim lights on a whim. Open curtains to let in a little bit more light. Through the power of touch, WallMote does not just offer whole home control, it offers precise control on demand.
- Control up to 16 different Z-Wave scenes or devices with a simple touch.
- Single touch, long-press, or slide to activate Z-Wave automation scenarios.
- 3 unique action feedback indicators: RGB LED, beep and vibration (optional)
- Built-in rechargeable battery with easy micro USB access.
- Simple and elegant installation - Attaches to wall plate with a magnet.
- Z-Wave Plus AES-128 encryption for secure communication.